- Alexandra Leirissa Yunadi (1)
- aliaZalea (4)
- Andrei Aksana (1)
- Arabella Weir (1)
- Christian Simamora (3)
- Clara Ng (1)
- Dahlian (1)
- Donna Rosmayna (1)
- Dyan Nuranidya (1)
- Emma Chase (1)
- Fidriwida (1)
- Gielda Latifa (1)
- Hailey Abbott (1)
- Ika Natassa (1)
- Janice Nathania (1)
- Karen Kingsbury (1)
- Ken Terate (1)
- Kristy Nelwan (1)
- Lia Indra Andriana (1)
- Lynda Chance (1)
- Mira W (1)
- Mitch Albom (1)
- Nicholas Sparks (4)
- Orizuka (1)
- Raine Miller (1)
- Rina Suryakusuma (4)
- Simone Elkeles (1)
- Stephanie Zen (1)
- Virginia Novita (1)
- Windry Ramadhina (2)
- Windy Ariestanty (1)
- Winna Efendi (1)
- [Review] Dear John - Nicholas Sparks
- [Review] Stupid Cupid (Salah Sasaran) - Arabella W...
- [Review] Miss Pesimis - aliaZalea
- [Review] A Walk to Remember (Kan Kukenang Selalu) ...
- [Review] Baby Proposal - Dahlian dan Gielda Latifa...
- [Review] A Walk to Remember - Nicholas Sparks
- [Review] L - Kristy Nelwan
- [Review] Perhaps You - Stephanie Zen
- [Review] U! - Donna Rosmayna
- [Review] Perfect Chemistry - Simone Elkeles
- [Review] Dimsum Terakhir - Clara Ng
- [Review] Coblos Cinta - Fidriwida
- [Review] Rahasia Bintang - Dyan Nuranindya
- Welcome ^_^
- ▼ Februari (14)
Kamis, 23 Februari 2012
Diposkan oleh Fhily Anastasya di 14.12
Title of book: Perfect Chemisty (Perfect Chemistry #1)
Author: Simone Elkeles
Publisher: Walker Books for Young Readers
A fresh, urban twist on the classic tale of star-crossed lovers.
When Brittany Ellis walks into chemistry class on the first day of senior year, she has no clue that her carefully created “perfect” life is about to unravel before her eyes. She’s forced to be lab partners with Alex Fuentes, a gang member from the other side of town, and he is about to threaten everything she's worked so hard for—her flawless reputation, her relationship with her boyfriend, and the secret that her home life is anything but perfect. Alex is a bad boy and he knows it. So when he makes a bet with his friends to lure Brittany into his life, he thinks nothing of it. But soon Alex realizes Brittany is a real person with real problems, and suddenly the bet he made in arrogance turns into something much more. In a passionate story about looking beneath the surface, Simone Elkeles breaks through the stereotypes and barriers that threaten to keep Brittany and Alex apart
This book have two points of view. Britanny Ellis (Brittany) and Alejandro Fuentes (Alex). Two people with two characters very differences.
Brittany was a ‘Perfect girl’ and Alex was a ‘Bad boy’.
Brittany an American and Alex a Mexican.
Britanny rich and Alex poor.
Brittany from south Fairfied and Alex from north Fairfield.
Brittany has a boyfriend named Collins Adam and Alex has an eks-girlfriend named Carmen Sanchez.
So many differences between Alex and Brittany.
But, Someday in a first class of chemistry when they’re senior class. The teacher of chemistry has made ‘sitting arrangement’ according alpabeth. So, Alejandro Fuentes and Brittany Ellis was a partner.
Ohya, I forgot it. Alex didn’t want everybody to called him Alejandro. Just Alex. But her mi’ama always called him Alejandro, because same with his father. And Brittany has sister with cerebral palsy disease. It was made her like children although her already twenty years old.
Alex challenged to defeated brittany, just because a bet. But, because it, Alex and Brittany opened their ‘secret’ and ‘mask’ each other.
I very, very, very, liked this story.
- I liked when Alex wrote in Britany’s notebook “Saturday night. You and me. Driving lessons and hot sex ..” So LOL. But, I liked a bad boy like it :p
- I liked when Brittany realized, Collins wasn’t a good boyfriend, he just want to had a sex with Brittany.
- I liked when Alex and Brittany, opened and unmasked their secret. Brittany wasn’t ashamed to tell about her sister who has cerebral palsy disease. And Alex didn’t hesitate to show the cruelty and bitterness that he and his family experienced.
- I liked when Alex and Brittany ‘making love’ and Alex shed tears :’) when Brittany was in pain.
- I liked the way Simone Elkeles has made the characters of Alex and Brittany .
- I liked Happy Ending
Actually, this book was amazing. So five stars full for this book :)